Are you aware that something isn’t right and you would like to pick out a supplement but you are unsure which one is best for YOU? Advice from the internet can become confusing and is not individualized to your specific deficiencies and needs.
Nutritional analysis is a way of analyzing a person’s unique symptoms to discover possible nutritional deficiencies FOR THEM. Long before any disease can be detected through lab tests, there are signs that things may not be functioning as well as they should.
Detrimental changes take place in your body when it is not getting the nutritional support it needs. By evaluating the signals your body is giving, you can determine deficiencies or excesses of specific elements like sugar and caffeine, vitamins, minerals, enzymes necessary for proper digestion, assimilation, and elimination, proteins, and more. This helps us pinpoint specific issues and do something to reverse it before it becomes a chronic problem.
What can Nutri-Body Analysis tell you?
- Am I low on hydrochloric acid or digestive enzymes?
- Do I have heavy metal toxicity?
- Are there parasites disturbing my digestion and causing uncomfortable symptoms?
- Is my endocrine system working properly and does it have the nutrients necessary for optimal performance?
- Is my sugar and caffeine intake a problem?
- Why is my energy so low?
- Is there something I can do to alleviate my aches and pains?
- Why do I feel like I’m walking around in a fog?
- Why do my fingernails break and crack easily?
- Why is my skin so dry?
Most of these symptoms are related to nutritional deficiencies and can be detected through the Nutri-Body Analysis questionnaire.
Nutri- Body Analysis was designed especially for professional nutritionists by David Rowland, PhD.
It can detect deficiencies and imbalances long before they show up on laboratory tests.
With your Nutri- Body Analysis you receive
- A personalized analysis of 65 nutritional categories
- A color graph prioritizing weaknesses, concern, and areas to watch
- Explanation of each category of weakness
- Suggested dietary changes
- Supplement recommendations
The analysis takes about 30– 40 minutes to complete. It asks questions about possible symptoms that can relate to Nutritional imbalances. All of the questions are based on what you are experiencing currently (not in the past)
If you would like the assessment without an appointment the cost is $50.
We will email you the assessment then within a week of receiving it back from you, we will email you the results which include areas of concern, recommended nutritional changes, and supplements. If you want to add a 30 minute phone call for more insight and help, you have that option for an additional $30.
Nutri-Body is not intended to diagnose or treat disease.
**As you take the questionnaire, you will notice that there are repeats, this in intentional. The questions are grouped specifically and the same symptoms can be related to multiple categories.